DREAM

About me

Hi, guys! Let me introduce myself, my name is Alexa Riecantik Iskandarsjah, you can call me Alexa. I'm a girl, almost 17yo. I am a student at 3 Senior High School, a lot of people say that my school is one of the most favorite senior high school at Bandung. I was born in Bandung, 19 April 2002 at midnight. I live in Bandung since i was born, so I'm a Sundanese. Every weekdays i go to school, and i spent 20-30 mins to reach my school. My hobbies are basics, listen to the music and watch korean drama.

If you are wondering about my physical appearance, you can imagine a girl with a glasses, long straight with a little bit curly black hair. I'm not too tall but not too short, not too skinny but also not too fat. My skin tone is indonesian people's skin tone.

Now, let me talk about my family. I have a small family, only me, my mom and my dad. I dont have a sister or brother, but i want to have siblings so badly. I want a big brother to protect me, and i want a litlle sister so i can play a girly things with her.


My hobbies are basics, listen to the music and watch korean drama. I'm busy enough with my school task, so in my leisure time that i dont have a lot of it, i will entertain myself, i will go shopping with my parents, hangout at the coffee shop with my jnior high school or senior high school friends, and most likely i will spend my leisure time with my current hobby, watch korean drama.

My activities out of school is taking course, 4 times for one week.

My Personality

I'm a girl with a strong character, when i want it i will get it. Stubborn and perfectionist, my mom always said that to me, about my character. But, when something touch my heart, i will cry easily. So, you can say that im a tough on the outside but soft on the inside. Some of my friends, when they meet me for the first time, they will assumed that i'm not friendly.

My weakness is, i often got the panick attack and i when panicked, i can't do anything because my hands will shaking. My another weakness is im a bit tempramental person, when i get upset i will show it to people around me that im mad.  My strength is, when i have an appointment with someone, i will come on-time. I think, its a good thing to have, because of it i become a discipline person. Easy going is also my strength, i can easily socialized with new people.


Achievement

For me, being a student at 3 Senior High School is one of my best achievement. Even though its hard, i'm proud of it. Its hard to get in, but harder to get out. When i was at my elementary school and then go to Junior High School, i still assumed that im a smart student. But, when i got in to Senior High School, i dont feel it anymore. On my first year till my last year in my Elementary School, i always got the first or second place in my class.

Passion

My short-term dream is i want to go to University of Indonesia, faculity of medicines after graduated from my lovely Senior High School with a good grades. My not-so-long-term dream is, I want to be a doctor, its my dream since i was 9yo. The reasons why i want to be a doctor is my mom, she only has one child, me. She wants her child to be a doctor, she always said " It'll feels really good and proud if my child is a doctor." When i heared it, its made me want to be a doctor so badlty. Another reason is, when i was a child, i got sick easily. I can go to the hospital and stay there for 1-2 weeks, twice a year. So, I want to help myself,my family, and other people when they are sick. I want to be a pediatric, but i dont have much patient to face the childerns, so i change it, i want to be a gastritist.
My long-long-long term goals is, i want to be good person, when people need me i will try my best to help them.

Komentar

Postingan Populer