DIALOGUE ABOUT OFFERS AND SUGGESTIONS

On 25th of July, 2018 me and my classmate performed and recorded while we were perfomed our own dialogues, the dialogue are about offers and suggestios . We work in pairs of 2 (there's groups of 3) and have to analyze what are the offers and suggestions that were included in the dialogue(s).

Here is the result:

NoNameOffer(s)Suggestion(s)
1Zhafira & Nur23
2Ratna & Tasya22
3Alexa & Imala24
4Avieda & Kinanti24
5Shofi & Alya12
6Sultan & Daffa12
7Amanda, Ananda & Fathan13
8Abyan & Fadhlan12
9Radit & Zhillan11
10Aurelia & Vivaldi11
11Hasya & Aliya11

NoNameOfferSuggestion
1Zhafira & NurMay I help you?How about Bali?
2Ratna & TasyaShall I be the one to call her?Why don't we ask Meghan to come with us too?
3Alexa & ImalaHey, can I hep you?Oh, I know! How about South Korea, what do you think?
4Avieda & KinantiDo you need a company?How about floral? I like floral by the way.
5Shofi & AlyaMay I help you find it?I think you should choose one of them which is suitable to your major.
6Sultan & DaffaShall I buy your ticket?Let's go to England!
7Amanda, Ananda & FathanI can help you with the administration.How about USU?
8Abyan & FadhlanMay I refer you the best college here?I think you should go to the law major.
9Radit & ZhillanDo you want me to help you to go to the moon?I think I will bring you to Mr. Roy
10Aurelia & VivaldiCan I help you choose it?Why don't you go to Raja Ampat?
11Hasya & AliyaDo you want some?... I recommend to go to industrial technology.

Komentar

Postingan Populer