EDU PASSION 2019



Every year, my school will held an event called Edu Passion. This year's Edu Passion named "Agranasta". It's a kind of fair where universities all around Indonesia promote themselves to attract us, senior high school students especially for 12th grade students, to continue studying there.
This year the event held at 24th January 2019, the opening ceremony ware held in the morning and attended by Ridwan Kamil our governor. Its very interesting, right?

The real event start around 9am, every stands started opening up and open for public, its getting crowded. It's very interesting not for me, but for students from another school, a lot of outsider peoples came to our school to attend this event.

I visited a lot of stands, around 6 stands. First, i visited the nearest stand and then the other stands. I visited Universitas Parahyangan's stand with my friend and had some talk about their university. And then i came to UGM's stand, near the previous stand, and had some talk too.

My favorite stand is Sharing Alumni's stand, i got a lot of good advices from them. They shared some stories too, about ther faculity, their university. I talked about my dream too, and they said nothing is impossible.

This event is not only had university stand but also food stands, its interesting too. After walk around and visit a lot of stands made me hungry. So its good to buy and eat some food.I had to change my real money to "Agranasta" coupon to buy some food.

The event is very helpful and useful. I can get information while having fun. I hope 3 Senior High School will have this event every years!



Komentar

Postingan Populer