BAKDES 2019




BAKDES or " Bakti Desa" is an annual event for every 11 grader students at 3 Senior Highschool.  But, for some reason i cant join my friend to do BAKDES. The reason is i need to do operation for my ligament. I know about this thing around November, and my doctor recommended me to do the operation as soon as possible and i agree with that because its hurt so bad. I need to postpone my operation because i had an exam first so my doctor schedule my operation at December, 10th. Its scared me even though I had two operation before, but its differnt because my doctor need to plant a kind of metal, its called "pen".

December, 10th, 7 o'clock. I entered the operation room, its really cold and terrified me. The doctor told me to close my eyes and count to ten. I woke up around 2 hours later at recovery room, when i opened my eyes and trying to move my right leg then i realized its was a bad idea because its really really really hurt. After 1 hour at recovery room, i moved back to my room and my family already waiting for me.

The first and second day after operation was really bad. I cant moved my right foot too much, i cant go to the restroom, all i did was lay on the bed all day all night. After 5 days at hospital, finally i can go back home but i need to use cructhes for around 2 weeks to help me walk. My suffering its not over yet, after the cructhes i need to wear a shoe thats really uncomfortable for around 3 months.

Komentar

Postingan Populer