My Angel Without Wings

One person in your life can make you feel so blessed. My mom, she is my angel without wings, and she is my guardian angel.She is the best mother in this world. I don't think that i can live my life without her, i can't do anything without my mom. She is always there for me no matter what happened to me, she never ignore me even for one second.

She is really know that i'm the worrier type of person, i got worried of everythings. When im worried about something, i'm usually doing something stupid and always being clumsy. But, she is always knows how to make me calm when i'm worried about something, even a very little things.I really remember what happened that day, when i was 6th grade at elementary school. My teacher ask me to give a speech representing my friends on the graduation day. I was afraid to give a speech in front of many peoples, and i'm worried that i cant do it well. Then my mom came to me, she told me that she believes that i can do it. Because her support i can finished my speech pretty well.

Because i'm the worrier type, it's makes me easily sick. One day, i had to be rushed to the hospital. After 3 days at hospital, i finally found out that i almost have a hole in my gastric. The doctor told me that hole is there because i'm always worried about everythings. My mom always stay beside me when i was in the hospital. She told me that i will recover as soon as possible, she is always cheering me with my favorite thigs, like books and Harry Potter movies. Her face was showing a worried look, but she pretend that she is not really worried about me. Her support is very important to me, it's make me recover really soon 

One day i found out that she has a weak heart. She shouldn't be shocked and too tired, mind and physically, she couldn't do long trip anymore. Honestly that thing really break my heart, cause i really knows how much she loves nature. From that day, i promise that i will take care of her, my angel with out wings. No matter what happened.

Until this day, she always told me that she will be there whenever, and whereever i need her. She also told me that she will always stay beside me on my bright days or my dark days. And, she will always support me on everythings, especially the good one.

I believe that my mother is an angel that god sent to me. If there is a thing that i can do to re-pay that everythings she is done to me, i will do it with all my heart. I was very blessed, thankful, and grateful to have her in my life, have her as my beautiful mother, have her as my bestfriend to tell everythings that i've been trough, and to have her as my everythings, and i wouldn't ask to have another person as my mother.

Komentar

Postingan Populer