It's All About Me


Hi guys, welcome to my blog. It's nice to meet u here, all of u guys. This is my first post, and i will introduce myself. My name is Alexa Riecantik Iskandarsjah, or u can call me Alexa. I was born in Bandung, on April, 19th 2002. So i'm 15 years old now. I lived at Bandung since i was born, in Jl. Kopo. I study at 3 Senior High School Bandung, the number 1 high school in my town or maybe my province. My class is X SCIENCE 3, my number absent is 3. 

Neeext, i will tell u about my physical appearance. First, my height and my weight, im not tall and skinny like Victoria Secret's models, my height is about 160cm tall and my weight is 47kg. Black is my natural hair colour since i was born. My hair is long. I always wearing my glasses that i have been weaaring since elementary school, i just take it off when i'll go to sleep. People told me that my skin colour was really Indonesian people skin colour, but sometimes it's make me not confident. 

In this paragraph i will u more about myself, starting with my hobbies. My hobbies are readimg some fantasy novel, listening to slow music and singing it out loud. Harry Potter's series is one of my favourite movie, my favourite song is Love Yourself by Justin Bieber, I really like pizza and every cheesy food, and i also like avocado juice so muuchhh. Monochrome colour is my favourite, so i have a lot of black and white shirt. 

I was study at 2 Junior High School before i go to 3 Senior High School. Graduated from my last school is such a sad momment for me, because me and my friend going to differnt school. I have like 9 close friends, they were always there when i need them. But now im happy because i can study at 3 SHS, it's my dream since i was in elementary school and now i've made it. It's such a good things to make my parents proud. 

Last but not least, i will tell u guys about my beloved family. My mother is such a perfect mother for me, she is always there whenever i need her. My father is such a perfect father too, he is always work hard for me and a lot of people told me that my face is so similiar with him. Because i'm the omly child in my family, my mom and my dad always being over protective to me. 

So, thats all from me on my first posting. I hope you guys like it. See you next time!

Komentar

Postingan Populer